Welcome to Paris4Travel, in which you can find detailed tourist information on Paris including Paris hotels, a great variety of Paris restaurants along with fast facts, history, different places, tourist attractions, Paris videos and all about the city of love Paris France…
- The capital of France and largest city of the country.
- One of the most visited tourist destinations in the world.
- An important settlement for more than two millennia.
- One of leading business, cultural and global centers in the world.
- Has an influence in politics, fashion, entertainment, media, science, the arts and education.
- Situated on the River Seine, in northern part of France, in the centre of the Île-de-France region (also known as the “Paris Region”).
- One of the most populated metropolitan areas in Europe.
- Estimated population 2,167,994 (January 2006).
- Metropolitan area’s population more than 11 million.
- Largely unchanged since 1860 within its limits.
- Europe’s biggest city economy (according to 2005 estimates).
- The fifth in the world’s list of cities by GDP.
- The gross domestic product €533.6 billion ( billion) in 2007 which is more than a quarter of (GDP) of France.
- Hosts 38 of the Fortune Global 500 companies and many international organizations like UNESCO, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
- Nearly 45 million tourists every year.
You may also see the video…
To Read More :
|Formalities||Paris Facts||Paris Population|
|The Location of Paris||Paris Health & Safety||Surroundings|
|Money||Public Holidays||The City of Love, Paris|
|Overview on Facts||Paris Overview||Why Paris|
|Opening Hours||Paris Photos||Weather and Climate in Paris|
You may also wish to see ;
- Paris Travel Guide by arrondissements
- Paris hotels for booking in all types…
- Free Paris Wallpapers
- Paris Restaurants in all types…
- Paris Video
- Paris Attractions such as Arch de Triomphe, Eurodisney(Disneyland Resort Paris), Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum
- Place de la Concorde, the Palace of Fontainebleau, the Palace Of Versailles, the Pantheon, the Museum of Orsay (Museed’Orsay) ,
- Montparnasse, Moulin Rouge …