Paris Est (or Gare de l’Est, “East station” in English) is one of the six large SNCF termini in Paris. It is in the 10th arrondissement, not far from the Gare du Nord, facing the boulevard de Strasbourg, part of the north-south axis of Paris created by Baron Haussmann. It is one of the largest and the oldest railway stations in Paris.
- Travelling between Gare de l’Est and other Paris main line stations:
- Gare du Nord: Walk to the station, or take Métro Line 4 or 5.
- Gare Montparnasse: Take Métro Line 4.
- Gare de Lyon: Take Métro Line 4 to Châtelet and then Line 14 to Gare de Lyon, or take bus 65.
- Gare d’Austerlitz: Take Métro Line 5.
- Gare Saint-Lazare: Take Métro Line 7 to Opéra and then Line 3 to Saint-Lazare.
Important destinations served by trains from the Gare de l’Est
Text Source: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
Gare de l’Est is located in the 10th arrondissement of Paris. So, you may want to see;
You may also wish to see ;
- Paris Restaurants in all types…
- Paris Attractions such as Arch de Triomphe, Eurodisney (Disneyland Resort Paris), Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum
- Place de la Concorde, the Palace of Fontainebleau, the Palace Of Versailles, the Pantheon, the Museum of Orsay (Museed’Orsay) ,